Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What have I gotten myself in to?

So yesterday I got a facebook invite to AppState's NerdCon and noticed the option to request a vendor table for free! So I signed up and it looks good that I'll be able to reserve a table.  BUT I don't really have anything to sell.  I can bring pictures of a couple projects I've done and given away and hopefully people will request custom projects...but I definitely need some more stuff to put on my table.  The date is April 16th so I don't have a ton of time, I'm gonna be doing a LOT of knitting for the next few weeks.  I decided to take a little break from the Link afghan so that I can try to get a few other things done.  Today I've been working on a pattern I'm calling Afghan Squared.  I'm doing this one in granny squares too but I got this awesome 100% Bamboo yarn from a mill end sale that gives it a really cool texture.  Hopefully I can get it done relatively quickly.  I need to think of some smaller projects too.  I think I've figured out a pattern I can use to make an amigurumi Baneling so I might make a few of those and some other amigurumi creatures if I can find patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment