Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thank you Geek Crafts!

So today I was checking out my shop stats on Etsy to see if my facebook page (Niki's Knerdy Knitting on Facebook) was generating any traffic when I discovered that several views had been directed from my FAVORITE blog: Geek Crafts .  They featured my Soot Sprites on one of their postings today!  I am super excited to have them notice me just a week after I listed items for sale in my shop.  Thank you Geek Crafts, you guys almost made me start jumping around and squealing in a very quiet resort lounge in Hawaii :D On that note, Hawaii is completely gorgeous and fabulous, look at this big manta ray I saw swimming around in the ocean just a few feet away from me!  And of course, I've been doing lots of knitting (my needles made it through security after all!).  I've started a new project just for this trip, its an afghan made of 49 squares: 7x7 to represent all the colors of the rainbow!  Here is my progress so far, you can see I've incorporated all the combinations of red, orange, and yellow and am just starting work on the green sections:

No comments:

Post a Comment