Thursday, December 29, 2011

I do not have the patience for this

I am sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting for 2 very exciting things.  I do not know what to do with myself in the meantime.  
1) My yarn is coming.  For 3 days the tracking information has said it is at the sorting facility in massachusetts.  Then suddenly, this morning, it was out for delivery in Chapel Hill.  My deliveries usually come by now, and its not here yet.  I want to touch my new yarn!  
2)  My hair dye is developing.  For the past year and a half I have been in law school and therefore not allowed to have a personality.  Now I don't have anyone overly uptight to impress until I go back to school in May, so YAY I get to have flaming red hair again!  But um...I haven't dyed my hair a bright color (and therefore used anything higher than 20 volume developer) in a year and a half.  I forgot how stinky and itchy it is...and how impatient I am to see what color my hair ends up.  15 more minutes until I can rinse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment