Sunday, February 12, 2012

I wish I had like 3 more pairs of hands

I don't care if people would run screaming whenever they saw me.  I don't need to leave my house.  I would get so much knitting done I could afford to have my groceries delivered (and I could knit 3 projects while I cooked and ate with my other 2 hands!!!).  I'm just so unbelievably INSPIRED right now, and I can't knit fast enough to keep up with all the projects I'm imagining.  The most frustrating part is, I already HAVE all the yarn for the projects I want to make.  I can't even satisfy myself with saying "I can't afford that yarn anyway".  I'm being good and looking at projects on ravelry by searching the yarn I have on hand that I don't know what to do with.  So now every time I walk into my yarn closet, I'm accosted by like 40 different potential projects and I have to choose just ONE.

Do you guys wanna see some really pretty projects and patterns?  None of these are mine, they're just random people I found on ravelry, and I'm so inspired by their beautiful color choices.

Gorgeous gay pride lace shawl.  I'm planning on making this (minus that terrifyingly difficult looking edging), with my rainbow Kauni.

Infinity Scarf with a fantastic blue/green color spectrum.

Same infinity scarf pattern with bright springy colors.

Really fun faux-isle hat.  This might be my first major fair isle project.

Totoro mittens!  I'm so glad this pattern includes the mitten designer's artwork as well as a trademarked character, so I'm not tempted to sell them when I make them.  The fact that they would be illegal to sell is an excellent excuse to keep them for myself!

I may never get around to making this, but WOW!

Linen Stitch Scarf.  What a great stash-buster!  I'm gonna be making some infinity scarves like this, for some reason "infinity scarf" is such a hot search term on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment