Monday, April 18, 2011

NerdCon

NerdCon went fabulously.  I found new homes for Pikachu, Sackboy, some Soot Sprites, and a spiky hat.  It was super fun seeing everyone's costumes and all the awesome stuff the other vendors had.  I'll definitely be looking for more cons like this in the future (and I'll be better prepared with more plushies!).  I plan to get everything I didn't sell at NerdCon up on my Etsy shop this week but I'll be taking a bit of time off knitting and crocheting in order to focus on exams.  Once my life is slightly less hectic I'm going to start working on creating my own amigurumi patterns!  Thanks to someone's suggestion at NerdCon, a MineCraft Creeper will be first on the list!  I'm also looking forward to more illusion knitting (pictures to come!) and experimenting with sock knitting and tunisian crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment