Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some Pictures

So the other day I took out ALL my yarn and works in progress and unsold items and laid them out in my living room and took a bunch of pictures.  It was pretty epic.  Unfortunately, those pictures are on my camera and my camera is in Chapel Hill and I am in Raleigh.  My car died and trapped me here away most of my yarn :( I'm having separation anxiety.  However, I do have some pictures from NerdCon of finished items that I've been meaning to post so here they are:
Chesire Cat 



Chesire came out a little creepy.  I always feel like he's looking at me...and contemplating eating me.










Space Invader Illusion Knit

Goomba
This one is really cool.  If you look at it straight on  you just see stripes but if you look at it from the right angle the pattern emerges!  Its difficult to photograph the effect but its really neat in person.  When I get back to Chapel Hill and my camera I'll be posting a photo of a larger illusion knit of Bruce Tim's Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment