Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I think I would make a really excellent housewife.

Does anyone else just desperately want to be a housewife?  I have a finance degree and I'm in law school...and my boyfriend is an artist...so thats not too likely to happen but I think it would be really ideal.  I mean there are so many advantages...right now our apartment is a mess.  If I was a housewife instead of a stressed out law student (or stressed out lawyer a few years down the road) I would have time and motivation to clean it.  And if I was a housewife I would have time to learn how to cook and we could eat healthy home cooked meals instead of bojangles and mcdonalds.  But most importantly...I could make a real business of Niki's Knerdy Knitting. I would have time to finish more than one project a week.  I would be able to take photos in daylight.  I could learn how to spin my own yarn!  People keep laughing at me cause I tend to say things like "I wanna drop out of law school and be a full time knitter"  but like...I'm kind of serious when I say that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment