Monday, September 12, 2011

OK I did work. Knitting Time!

Chaos Afghan
For once I’ve actually completed a law school assignment with a reasonable amount of confidence that its not complete and total shit.  At first I was like “this is too easy, I must be missing everything important”  (this how i’ve felt the entire time I’ve been in law school and usually its true) but after re-reading the assignment and the chapter of the textbook and the hornbook and a form book I’ve decided that this assignment was actually just meant to be really easy.  Yay!   Now I can go home and play with yarn!  The chaos blanket is sooooo close to being finished…I think I’m down to 3 skeins of yarn that have enough left for more rows…2 of them are practically laceweight though so they’re gonna take a little while, not sure if I can finish it tonight.  Once I get this done my next work-in-progess to finish off will be a REALLY SOFT baby alpaca mitten thats been sitting around with no thumb for like a month and then a granny square baby blanket made of different shades of pink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment